Delivery Driver, Louisville Branch
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE JOB IN ACTION
POSITION: Full-time, Hourly ($16/hour plus bonus)
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, 401K, PTO
CONTACT: David Pearce, Operations Manager, (502) 410-6087, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Delivery Driver is responsible for getting the order onto the truck, transporting it to its destination, and unloading it. Our drivers must always drive safely, be professional and courteous when talking to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a daily pre-trip inspection of the truck
- Deliver to commercial and residential job sites
- Once at the delivery site unload the order in accordance with the customers’ needs and the safety protocols of LHF. Hand unloading will be mostly required with job site deliveries
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied
- Safely lift and carry heavy bundles repetitively.
- Adhere to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Maintain current drivers and forklift certifications, follow all LHF Safety protocols.
- Return paperwork, including payments, to Manager
- Abide by all transportation laws, maintain safe driving record
- Warehouse responsibility requires accurate fulfillment of orders, will-call and receiving of products
- Ensure cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment
- Prepare orders by processing requests, pulling materials
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Unload inbound freight, verify accuracy and place in correct stocking location
- Perform other duties as directed by manager
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean MVR
- Previous experience driving a truck preferred
- Ability to lift over 70 lbs
- Forklift experience is a plus
- DOT Medical Certification (or ability to complete)
- Able to pass a background check and drug test